NCL upsell info

VegasMIGolf

This is so interesting. I see it as a way to keep the Haven prices sky high. The prices will never come down for all to see and book. NCL will use this program to sell the unsold Haven cabins.

NCL sells all unsold Suites today through their upsell program. Suites usually sail full.

How does this work? Does it matter if you book direct with NCL or through a travel partner? One post references a "bidding thermometer", is there a site that assists with these opportunities? Thanks

All travel agents don't participate in the bidding program. If your travel agent has not agreed to participate (and many have not), you will not get a bid offer.

I have called the upsell number myself in the past and scored a suite deal. However, I have never received an email offer. How does one get on the list for those?

Again, the new Upgrade Advantage bidding program is only for Escape and Getaway. The upsell department will not deal with you for those ships. All other ships are still covered, for now, by the upsell department.

I called upsell today for 2/11 Epic sailing. We had an aft balcony and gladly accepted the $1000 each charge for 2 bedroom Haven. Last Monday upsell told me to call back 2 weeks before sailing. Glad I didn't believe that. So excited about first Haven sailing!

• 1 year later...
I called upsell today for 2/11 Epic sailing. We had an aft balcony and gladly accepted the $1000 each charge for 2 bedroom Haven. Last Monday upsell told me to call back 2 weeks before sailing. Glad I didn't believe that. So excited about first Haven sailing!

Hi,

could you share that phone number?

We'd appreciate it!

Hi,

could you share that phone number with us?

We'd like to try our luck.

Thanks!!!