Royal marina deck balconies under the overhang

greg898

Hi everyone, I have a random question about the balconies under the overhang. I like the idea of an extended roof above our balcony because we aren't huge sun people but I was wondering if that overhang would show up in pictures I took while standing on the balcony. I tried searching for pictures of what it looks like looking out from the balcony but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

We had M416, which is under the sea view bar. I could take pictures without the overhang, but it was challenging. I had to either zoom in quite a bit or angle my camera down. I don't have any pictures readily available to share, but there are some on the cruise deck plans site.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would doubt there will be any issue with photos. I can advise that if you are in a starboard side mid ship cabin underneath the Seawalk that people on the sea walk have a great view of your balcony, and if they look can actually see part way into the cabin if the balcony door is open. The port side is not as bad since the Seaview Bar is in the Seawalk area. On both sides there is a blue light underneath the Seawalk that is on overnight.

I would doubt there will be any issue with photos. I can advise that if you are in a starboard side mid ship cabin underneath the Seawalk that people on the sea walk have a great view of your balcony, and if they look can actually see part way into the cabin if the balcony door is open. The port side is not as bad since the Seaview Bar is in the Seawalk area. On both sides there is a blue light underneath the Seawalk that is on overnight.

Yes, I've read a lot about those locations. I should have specified that I was looking at the smaller overhang that runs in front of and behind the Seawalk.