No Genie in my bottle

momo09

Hi. I'm sailing this coming Saturday and I still haven't heard from the Genie. I called last Friday (to the main line) and was told that I would hear over the weekend and I followed up with another call yesterday to the Crown & Anchor line and was told that I should hear by today. Getting a little antsy since I haven't booked anything (restaurants and shows) since I thought the Genie would help with this about two weeks prior to sailing.

Anyone else have this experience?

We heard from our Genie approx a week prior to our sailing date.

Edit: have you checked your junk mail? Just curious what ship and cabin are you on/in. I am wondering if there pattern evolving on specific ships. Just thinking out loud.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Thanks A&L_Ont. That's what I was expecting (at latest) but we're now four days out and still nothing. When I called the Crown and Anchor line, the rep told me that I should've definitely heard from him/her by now.

Why don't you try reaching out to corporate RC by email or FB and see what happens?

You could also try contacting the SL concierge on Harmony and see if they can help in discovering who you Genie is. Let then know your cabin number, reservation number number and that you are sailing this Saturday. Perhaps they can give your Genie your email to reach out to you. I will find the email address for you if you need it. It might take them a day to get back to you as well.

It either sounds like there has been a failure in email systems to you directly or maybe a Genie is coming back from vacation and your cabin has yet to be assigned? It is very strange.:confused:

Thanks A&L_Ont. I'd appreciate it. I'll try your suggestions in the meantime.

I'm actually in the same cabin that I booked over a year and a half ago so it shouldn't be an assignment issue.

Sorry, I meant that a Genie hasn't been assigned to your cabin yet. My thought was that perhaps your Genie is returning from their holidays. :)

The email address for the concierge on Harmony is as follows. I would send the same email to both addresses and hopefully you will hear back from one of them. Jeremias and Lora appear to be the current Concierges in the suite lounge. Good luck, and hopefully it will work out. Report back and let me know how things go.

Andrew

hm_concierge01@rccl.com HM_Concierge02@rccl.com

Hi. I'm sailing this coming Saturday and I still haven't heard from the Genie. I called last Friday (to the main line) and was told that I would hear over the weekend and I followed up with another call yesterday to the Crown & Anchor line and was told that I should hear by today. Getting a little antsy since I haven't booked anything (restaurants and shows) since I thought the Genie would help with this about two weeks prior to sailing.

Anyone else have this experience?

Have you tried calling Aladdin, he might be able to loan his...

Edited by aubreyc1988

Hi Andrew. Just wanted to let you know that Jeremias was able to put me in touch with my Genie. Thanks again for your help!

Glad to hear that it worked. Enjoy your cruise and maybe report back when you get home to your experience on board.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Andrew

Hi Andrew. Just wanted to let you know that Jeremias was able to put me in touch with my Genie. Thanks again for your help!

I am glad it worked out for you.

Odds are that you will have a fantastic time because of your Genie. When we were on the HM in December we witnessed all of the Genies working diligently to provide an excellent experience.

There was a recent review on another site that sang the praises of their Genie named Reyno and included some photos with him. It was a testimony to the amazing program Royal Caribbean has created and how that particular Genie brought it to fruition.

Have a wonderful time.:)

P.S. Jeramias is a sweetheart.

• 2 weeks later...
I am glad it worked out for you.

Odds are that you will have a fantastic time because of your Genie. When we were on the HM in December we witnessed all of the Genies working diligently to provide an excellent experience.

There was a recent review on another site that sang the praises of their Genie named Reyno and included some photos with him. It was a testimony to the amazing program Royal Caribbean has created and how that particular Genie brought it to fruition.

Have a wonderful time.:)

P.S. Jeramias is a sweetheart.

We just found out that we are going to have Reyno as our Genie on our upcoming cruise and we are so excited!! Can you post a link or direct me to the review you are referencing above on "another site"? Thank you!!

Reyno was our Genie and he was great! He did everything he could to accommodate our requests (including a last minute shore excursion change). I wasn't sure what to expect but I found that it was nice to be able to message him on the LOOP app in the morning for a request later that afternoon or night (ie dinner reservations, requesting seats for a show or asking for late night treats). He said the best way to get him was to call but I never had a request that I felt was urgent enough to do so. You'll have an amazing time!

Reyno was our Genie and he was great! He did everything he could to accommodate our requests (including a last minute shore excursion change). I wasn't sure what to expect but I found that it was nice to be able to message him on the LOOP app in the morning for a request later that afternoon or night (ie dinner reservations, requesting seats for a show or asking for late night treats). He said the best way to get him was to call but I never had a request that I felt was urgent enough to do so. You'll have an amazing time!

Thanks so much for the information!! We leave in 2 weeks and 3 days and I am not sure I am going to get much sleep between now and then! Too excited!!☺️

We just found out that we are going to have Reyno as our Genie on our upcoming cruise and we are so excited!! Can you post a link or direct me to the review you are referencing above on "another site"? Thank you!!

We have only experienced Reyno as a Concierge on Enchantment. Undoubtedly cream of the crop and a truly outstanding person!

I'm glad to read that things worked out well in the end. Sad to say, welcome home.:)