Costco in/near Sydney

I am late in replying, too many questions asked, too little time! It did get quite a bit of feedback and I learned a lot. You probably saw that I have a tentative plan. It was Mic's idea and I like it. I think I'll bring enough cash to thank the locals for their help...

ML

Ohhhh goody where do we meet for you to hand it out to us?

I am late in replying, too many questions asked, too little time! It did get quite a bit of feedback and I learned a lot. You probably saw that I have a tentative plan. It was Mic's idea and I like it. I think I'll bring enough cash to thank the locals for their help...

ML

Well glad you have your plan sorted, I am sure the concierge or guest services at the hotel will be able to help you make all the arrangements and sort out maps, directions, etc, for getting to and from the places you want to visit.:D

Well glad you have your plan sorted, I am sure the concierge or guest services at the hotel will be able to help you make all the arrangements and sort out maps, directions, etc, for getting to and from the places you want to visit.:D

I think this is my only hope, but we are close to central rail station and I have a clue as to what I want (thanks to you, Gut, and all the others). I hope the hotel is as helpful as all of you!

ML

I think this is my only hope, but we are close to central rail station and I have a clue as to what I want (thanks to you, Gut, and all the others). I hope the hotel is as helpful as all of you!

ML

If not there is n information booth at Central station (eddy Avenue) and they will certainly be able to help sort out directions and transport for you.:D

I can remember Coles New World too, didn't think I was that old either!

OP - personally I wouldn't travel all the way to Costco for a service - the trip there & back will take too much time, and is seriously out of the way. I can recommend either Bloom Hearing at Wynyard (a few blocks from the OPT at Circular Quay), or Precision Hearing at Darlinghurst (train trip and about 15 mins walking; or a taxi fare <A$20 from CQ).

You would need to contact them to find out if they can service your aids, and what the costs might be. Personally I've never had a big issue - worst I had is a tubing issue, fixed with a walk in visit to an audiologist.

If either of them can't do the brand I would contact the manufacturer to see who can service them in the CBD.

I can remember Coles New World too, didn't think I was that old either!

OP - personally I wouldn't travel all the way to Costco for a service - the trip there & back will take too much time, and is seriously out of the way. I can recommend either Bloom Hearing at Wynyard (a few blocks from the OPT at Circular Quay), or Precision Hearing at Darlinghurst (train trip and about 15 mins walking; or a taxi fare <A$20 from CQ).

You would need to contact them to find out if they can service your aids, and what the costs might be. Personally I've never had a big issue - worst I had is a tubing issue, fixed with a walk in visit to an audiologist.

If either of them can't do the brand I would contact the manufacturer to see who can service them in the CBD.

Thanks, good to know. It is certainly worth checking out in the event of any issues.

ML