St Maarten on Vista 3/2/17

SJNB

Our itinerary shows we are in port 8-5.

Can anyone who has visited recently tell me if this is ship time or island time, And what time back on board was. As St Martin is currently 1hr ahead of Eastern Time.

Trying to look at Flight Times for Maho and Air France A340 is scheduled for 2:45

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Posted times are always ship time, no matter what port of call. Back on board time is usually 1 hr before departure. i have read somewhere that traffic is bad travelling to and from Maho beach to cruise port, i wouldn't do it if too close to departure time. Hey, we are on the same cruise....!

Edited by marc_b2001

You are always on ships time. Back on board is always 1/2 hour before departure, so it will be 4:30 that day. Right now St Maarten is 1 hour ahead of us. Time change is not until March 12th, so they will still be ahead of us by an hour when you visit March 2nd.

Edited by satbeachbill

Our itinerary shows we are in port 8-5.

Can anyone who has visited recently tell me if this is ship time or island time, And what time back on board was. As St Martin is currently 1hr ahead of Eastern Time.

Trying to look at Flight Times for Maho and Air France A340 is scheduled for 2:45

We went to Maho on our last trip to St Maarten and experienced a 757 takeoff on the beach. I am sure a A340 would be extremely impressive both landing and take off. Faith is w word that comes to mind while standing in that area on these events......

Wow I'm on the same cruise. But I'm showing were going to be at St Maarten's on Wednesday, March 1. I really really really wanted to go to St Maarten just watch the planes. Are you telling me we [emoji22] only have one shot at this to see just one plane?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wow I'm on the same cruise. But I'm showing were going to be at St Maarten's on Wednesday, March 1. I really really really wanted to go to St Maarten just watch the planes. Are you telling me we [emoji22] only have one shot at this to see just one plane?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I tried to delete my post when I realized wrong Ship, wrong day. Sorry

Curious where do you find the flight times/schedule for planes into maho?

Hi. I used http://www.sxmairport.com/flights-info.php to see what was scheduled for this Thursday.

I knew I'd be there on a Thursday and then checked the big airlines websites to see if the schedule was the same for the day I would be there

Hope this helps