Breeze drydock

This sounds like a great addition with the ability to view the photos in cabin rather they scan the walls of pictures. New shop? Wonder what they could add? Is there room on the Breeze to add another one or will one be converted?

This sounds like a great addition with the ability to view the photos in cabin rather they scan the walls of pictures. New shop? Wonder what they could add? Is there room on the Breeze to add another one or will one be converted?

If they convert Pixels to digital, then they wouldn't need all of that room to display pictures and be able to put a new shop in its place.:)

We are also on that April 30 cruise. With 2 action cameras we will attempt capture whatever secret reveal they have in store. At the very least we will show the new upgrades for future cruisers. Can't wait to hit all the new spots. If there are any requests for specific info about the whole cruise let us know as we will be taking many pictures & videos. We actually have a suite on deck 7 a little forward of the new Pig & Anchor from what I can tell.

I look forward to seeing your pictures and videos! We sailed on the Breeze last July, and we are booked for this December.

Don't tell me the pizza will be gone! Please!

I can't imagine pizza going anywhere. I might join the masses "jumping ship" over the pool dramaz if it did!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I can't imagine pizza going anywhere. I might join the masses "jumping ship" over the pool dramaz if it did!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

yeah, I cant imagine that would be considered an upgrade. more choices on pizza would be nice though

I bet it's Dr Seuss overhaul on the waterworks?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think they have enough time for that... it would be a whole new layout and slides and hard to keep it a secret. Also John said a new shop, my guess is it's the ice cream idea as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums