Breeze drydock

Here is a summary of the additions Heald posted this morning:

Guy's Pig & Anchor BBQ

Pixels Gallery (all digital photos, sent to your phones and can be viewed on cabin TVs)

Alchemy Bar

String Trio added

Live on Magic Act for variety shows and seminars

Effy Diamond and Jewelry Shop

Surprise shop to be announced tomorrow

I don't know if this is the "surprise" shop JH is referring to or not, but they added a Starbucks coffee shop to the Breeze and are testing it before adding it to other ships.

He commented last week that the new shop is not food related. Is coffee considered a food?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is a summary of the additions Heald posted this morning:

Guy's Pig & Anchor BBQ

Pixels Gallery (all digital photos, sent to your phones and can be viewed on cabin TVs)

Alchemy Bar

String Trio added

Live on Magic Act for variety shows and seminars

Effy Diamond and Jewelry Shop

Surprise shop to be announced tomorrow

Thanks for updating us! :)

I am not onboard, however there is for sure a Starbucks.

Oh wow, this was the first thing I thought of when he said "a new shop that is very, very popular" but then he said "it isn't a food shop" which then threw me off because Starbucks does have food items (the ones on land) but maybe the one on the ship doesn't so that would make sense then. Thanks for the update!! :)

John Heald posted this about an hour ago:

"Tomorrow I officially open a new product in the shops on board and I will let you know about this charming new addition then. I will be back tomorrow to answer questions."

So sounds like it is more of a product within an existing store rather than a whole new store. I guess we will know for sure tomorrow.

John Heald posted this about an hour ago:

"Tomorrow I officially open a new product in the shops on board and I will let you know about this charming new addition then. I will be back tomorrow to answer questions."

So sounds like it is more of a product within an existing store rather than a whole new store. I guess we will know for sure tomorrow.

Sounds like they might be carry Starbucks coffee now... at the standard coffee cafe.

Sounds like they might be carry Starbucks coffee now... at the standard coffee cafe.

Although as we discussed earlier this morning in this thread he had said last week that the new thing on board is not food related.

Still trying to decide if coffee is considered a food.

Although as we discussed earlier this morning in this thread he had said last week that the new thing on board is not food related.

Still trying to decide if coffee is considered a food.

If it's like Royal Caribbean has their Starbucks, should only Starbucks coffee and teas.

:eek: I just saw that too on FB. He also said there isn't a Starbucks shop, just that they are "proudly serving" Starbucks coffee now.....

That's as close as Carnival will be able to get to a Starbucks onboard. Royal Caribbean is a "we proudly serve" as well, as is Disney, and the airports and hotels. Basically, if you see a starbucks in somewhere else, it is a "we proudly serve" or a licensed store. If it is standalone, it is corporate. The main distinction is that the staff members working there are Carnival employees and not Starbucks employees and a few other standards things (and that you most of the time cannot use your rewards, with the usual exception of the Target licensed stores). (Starbucks partner here)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk