Breeze drydock

That's as close as Carnival will be able to get to a Starbucks onboard. Royal Caribbean is a "we proudly serve" as well, as is Disney, and the airports and hotels. Basically, if you see a starbucks in somewhere else, it is a "we proudly serve" or a licensed store. If it is standalone, it is corporate. The main distinction is that the staff members working there are Carnival employees and not Starbucks employees and a few other standards things (and that you most of the time cannot use your rewards, with the usual exception of the Target licensed stores). (Starbucks partner here)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good info to know, Thanks! :)

Now that Breeze is coming to Port Canaveral, we just might have to book a cruise on her. Although I have to qualify that Effy, Pandora, and especially Starbucks have no influence whatsoever. DW might enjoy the jewelry stores, but the coffee won't make a difference.

Now that Breeze is coming to Port Canaveral, we just might have to book a cruise on her. Although I have to qualify that Effy, Pandora, and especially Starbucks have no influence whatsoever. DW might enjoy the jewelry stores, but the coffee won't make a difference.

Neither will more jewelry stores.

People are like Starbucks and build a bear...and Im over here like chic fil a

I've read thousands of comments on this site, this is the most sensible and agreeable statement I have read. I would never cruise another cruise line if this was the case.

Oh man, this is what all the hype was about? More jewelry stores? I guess it's ok, cause I know people like their keepsakes, but not really a game changer or make me want to cruise on the Breeze anymore than I will now. Maybe an ice bar? Haha...I know that's a stretch.

Effy does have a stone only found in the Caribbean and only available on the ship per the sales staff. Never understood the jewelery store concept on the ships but I guess enough buy to support it.My daughter had a nice $24,000 diamond ring on her finger so it was a nice dream for a few minutes.