Tuxedo Package payment?

mad-dog74

If you reserve a tuxedo online thru RCCL, do you pay then or is it charged to your account once onboard? If you pay in advance, can you then not use your C&A discount? To insure they have your sizes, I would think you'd want your reservation in ahead of time and not wait until you board.

Leads me to think, also, do kids with the same C&A status has the discounts loaded on their Seapass too?

When we reserved tuxedos before sailing, we paid at the time of the reservation. I can't speak to the availability of using the C&A discount as we weren't eligible for it at the time.

IMO its smarter to reserve in advance. The tuxedo will then be in your stateroom when you board, and can be tried on for any fit issues BEFORE leaving the dock. They can much easier make changes while in port than once at sea where they are limited to whatever sizes remain on board.

When we reserved tuxedos before sailing, we paid at the time of the reservation.

I'm not sure this is correct. I looked into renting a tuxedo for my upcoming cruise and was given the below information directly from the website:

All orders will be charged to your SeaPass account on boarding day by 7:00 p.m. If you are paying for a Tuxedo package for more than one stateroom you need to indicate both stateroom to charge and “deliver to” stateroom. All Tuxedo Packages will be delivered to your stateroom on boarding day by 6pm or time of sailing. All guests are required to sign for their Tuxedo package at time of delivery.