Photo Review Grand Princess Thanksgiving Grand Adventure Hawaii 2016

FishinChris

My friends sister in-law was on your cruise and they too were flown home. Good news was they received a 50% refund for the cruise and a credit of 50% off the next cruise. Sounds like a free cruise to me. Your pictures are stunning, did you use a digital camera. Thank you for sharing! Northern Cal girl here too.

My friends sister in-law was on your cruise and they too were flown home. Good news was they received a 50% refund for the cruise and a credit of 50% off the next cruise. Sounds like a free cruise to me. Your pictures are stunning, did you use a digital camera. Thank you for sharing! Northern Cal girl here too.

Yes all cameras used were digital.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We received are luggage fee refund today. We were on the 2015 sailing that had the fire, so we were on our 50% off cruise when this happened. Which made our cruise fare 100% free. Even having issues with the last 2 cruises we still had a great time and will continue to cruise with Princess.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you FishinChris, I loved your review. I keep going back to look at your magnificent photos. They are stunning!

Our first Princess cruise is on the Grand in March, so I have been following all of her adventures closely for the past few months. I believe I have learned much more from the responses of the folks that were on the cruises with issues, than if everything had been routine. I can't stress enough how impressed I have been by both the actions of Princess and the comments of most of those onboard. I cannot wait to cruise on her and I am hopeful that my fellow passengers will be just as upbeat and interesting as you!

We were with you on that cruise and loved it - your photos are fabulous and brought it all back to us - and as a plus we have been able to book another cruise ( on the Royal this time ) a lot sooner than expected [emoji2])

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...

Thank you for the wonderful review. Your pictures are jaw dropping gorgeous. Joel is the best executive chef and really puts a lot of effort into his Chef's Tables. I loved his the most of all. And I agree about Arnie at Vines, best wine guy in the fleet. I love the Grand and have done the Mexico itineraries.

I just booked the Ha. Xmas/New Years cruise for 2018/2019 out of SF on the Grand. I was worried that this itinerary at holiday was "jinxed" since it had issues 2 years running. However, after reading how Princess reacted and how the passengers responded to these situations I was convinced that it would not be a big deal even if the trend continued.

Thanks again!