Question regarding Anthem dining and reservations

suamom

We have sailed quite a bit on Royal but have never sailed the Quantum class. We are sailing in March on the Anthem. I am still a bit confused on dining.

We purchased the 4 night package for the speciality restaurants. When do we get our schedule of which days and times we go to each restaurant? I assumed we would schedule as we reserved online but nothing on the website popped up for me to select days and times. Do I need to call to schedule this? I am a Type A personality and its driving me crazy that we do not have these details.

Thanks

We have sailed quite a bit on Royal but have never sailed the Quantum class. We are sailing in March on the Anthem. I am still a bit confused on dining.

We purchased the 4 night package for the speciality restaurants. When do we get our schedule of which days and times we go to each restaurant? I assumed we would schedule as we reserved online but nothing on the website popped up for me to select days and times. Do I need to call to schedule this? I am a Type A personality and its driving me crazy that we do not have these details.

Thanks

Royal will schedule your first reservation. You will find out on board and you can change it if you don't like the restaurant they assigned. On board you will choose the dates, times and restaurants for the other 3 reservations. You can't do any of this in advance.

When you board turn to your right and Wonderland will be there. She will check where you will be eating the first night (which could be changed to your liking) and you can book all the other nights. Enjoy, every restaurant is worth the extra cost.

Edited by maria1122

This is completely false, the anthem has no reservations anymore. All 4 restaurants that were part of dynamic dining have been converted to main dining rooms...600, my time, or 830 just like a normal royal ship. No matter what time your dining will be assigned to chic, grande, American icon, or silk

This is completely false, the anthem has no reservations anymore. All 4 restaurants that were part of dynamic dining have been converted to main dining rooms...600, my time, or 830 just like a normal royal ship. No matter what time your dining will be assigned to chic, grande, American icon, or silk

I believe that the poster was referring to the specialty restaurants such as Wonderland and Jamies, not the main dining rooms such as Chic, Grande, American Icon or Silk, so reservations are still needed to dine in the specialty restaurants on the night and at the times they want so the question and original answers were relevant.

Yes, referring to reservations for the speciality dining not the main dining room. Do we just go to any of the speciality restaurtants to schedule all of them or do we go to each restaurant? Definitely looking forward to Wonderland.

I wish we could schedule these days and times before boarding.

Thanks for all of your info,

Yes, referring to reservations for the speciality dining not the main dining room. Do we just go to any of the speciality restaurtants to schedule all of them or do we go to each restaurant? Definitely looking forward to Wonderland.

I wish we could schedule these days and times before boarding.

Thanks for all of your info,

Go to whichever restaurant you REALLY want for the first night. That restaurant's maitre d' should be able to fix it all for you.

The trade off for getting the lower price is not being able to reserve pre-cruise.