Alchemy Bar

CozGurl

So if I like a drink that always seems to stump the bartenders, will this be the place to go? My brother is a bartender and got me hooked on the Ramos Fizz. I always get strange reactions when I ask for it here in CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love Ramos Fizz!!!

Can’t wait to get on the Glory next Saturday and check this bar out!

Alchemy is my favorite bar! I can walk up to the mixologist, tell him/her that I need something to pick me up, give me energy to get through the night. Done! I can tell them I'd like something fruity but not acidic...done! Can't wait to board Pride again in 17 days and am hoping the same staff is at the Alchemy bar from August!!!

I had that as a "nightcap" every night last week! Anna Maria--who just got married , BTW--or Gabriel would start making them for me the minute I came up. They were using Buffalo Trace versus Makers .

But to the OP's ?, it's the mixologists, IMO, that make the Alchemy special. More top shelf liquors used. More essence of zests and herbs to accent the drink. Might not be your thing, but worth a try once.

LOVE Gabriel! I spent a good amount of time at the Alchemy on the Pride. For me, it was all about the experience. I am a picky drinker and he made me the best strawberry something drink that I have ever had! I am back on the Pride in 45 days armed with Cheers and ready for my next Alchemy adventure!

My husband looooooves the Alchemy Bar! He fell in love with a drink they made him called a Sidecar and complains all the time that nobody on land makes it right ;). I love getting those little extras they offer like fresh rosemary, homemade infused liquor, and singed garnishes.

Love the Alchemy Bars. I like to tell them what I like and watch them concoct a special drink just for me. Then, when I go back later, they remember how to make it again. It's entertaining to watch them at their jobs. A bartender may be working on 4-5 drinks at one time. Amazes me that he/she remembers what goes in which glass. Love to hang out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was on the Ecstasy Dec 9-16, went to Alchemy bar and was told to order from menu. Nothing on menu interested me so I left. I thought part of the experience was getting them to mix you something that you wanted. Very disappointed. Will be on the Magic next month, hope for a better experience there....

Was on the Ecstasy Dec 9-16, went to Alchemy bar and was told to order from menu. Nothing on menu interested me so I left. I thought part of the experience was getting them to mix you something that you wanted. Very disappointed. Will be on the Magic next month, hope for a better experience there....

That’s how I started. Order off the menu but changed vodka to gin.

Go when it’s slow and get to know the bartenders. Let them know if you like it sweet, sour, alcohol taste etc.