Outrageous Towel Policy!

Roce48

The only issue I have with this towel policy is that if you want to use the pool or hot tub the last night, the towel stations are closed. Even if you return the towel the next morning, they don't refund the charge on your seapass that was put on overnight. We had this happen to our 3 sons who returned the towels with their seapass cards the morning of debarkation and they were charged for not returning the towels.

NCL will swap pool towels left in your room during morning and evening room servicing. Kind of eliminates the need to go to a towel station at all.

I can't believe how rude some of you are being....wow.

I have to agree. I have noticed this on several different threads. I do not know why some people feel the need to be so rude when someone just wants a simple answer to their question. I think they just don't have anything better to do.

I don't mind the policy because I think it cuts down on waste and people just leaving their wet towels on a chair so no one knows if they are coming back or not.

But you have to be careful to make sure the towels get checked back in properly. Once my husband put his towel in the bin but the towel steward didn't check it in. We had to stand in line for an hour at Guest Services on debarkation day to get the $25 charge removed. They did remove the charge but it's not a fun way to end a cruise.

on NCL i wanted to turn in the 2 spare towels but at the pool counter was no one. it was a bad weather day. tracked someone down and made him write in on the return slip and i took pic with my cell phone just in case.

trust no one