Dining Package does not allow reservations

Bella O

So I purchased the four meal dining package online for my upcoming cruise. I can't figure out a way to go back and make reservations. I then read "The details", which explain that RCL will make the first night's reservation at one of the restaurants and then I can follow up and make reservations for the others once on board. This is a small ship, the Vision - will there be any issue getting the times and places I want if I wait to board?

Is there a way I can do this ahead of time online?

So I purchased the four meal dining package online for my upcoming cruise. I can't figure out a way to go back and make reservations. I then read "The details", which explain that RCL will make the first night's reservation at one of the restaurants and then I can follow up and make reservations for the others once on board. This is a small ship, the Vision - will there be any issue getting the times and places I want if I wait to board?

Is there a way I can do this ahead of time online?

No, you cannot do this ahead of time online. As you yourself read, they make a reservation for you for the first night, and you make the rest of the reservations once on board.

Just remember: Everyone else who purchases the package is in the same position as you. Just take care of it when you board.

You can even change that first reservation once you board.

:)

We bought the dining packages on our last two cruises and had no problems changing the first night reservation once onboard and then setting up the others once we had that done. We were on the Harmony on the last cruise on the Transatlantic, so we had a lot of time to get our five nights in. We booked three right away and put the last two off until we figured out what we wanted to do later in the cruise. We put off Chops so long that we were a bit limited in our time choices though, so I would do the more popular restaurant choices (like Chops) right after boarding. We were in a group of friends with different packages and one person was able to make reservations for the entire group at the same time. All you need are the cabin numbers and the charges are assigned to your package at the end of the meal by your wait staff. All in all, the process was pretty painless.