Ironing Service Eurodam

Tiggipaws

Hello

I will be flying from the UK before joining the Eurodam. My husband will be taking a few long sleeve shirts which will be new. I'm just wondering if there is an ironing service on the Eurodam as I cannot see the point ironing them before packing, for them to be badly creased on arrival. They won't need washing as they will be new. If there is can I do this on embarkation day? I usually take a travel iron when we go to other places, but I know this is a big NO NO.

There is a wrinkle release / remover spray that works very well. You'll have to iron out the new shirt wrinkles though. When you get to the ship, you spray the items lightly with wrinkle remover and sort of stretch the fabric. The two brands available in the US are Downy and Magic. The spray works surprisingly well. I think Amazon UK sells the Downy spray.

Just off Koningsdam and they had an option for unlimited pressing for around $28 I think. I took advantage of unlimited laundry for $49 (7 days) It does say allow 48hrs but we always got it back about 5-6pm next day. I handed it to room steward before 9am.

It is a fairly small bag each day but you can cram as much in as you can. Always nicely returned on hangers or folded in a basket depending on garment.

Well worth it for us.

Edited by feb29