Port of Baltimore Maryland

doxie4

We have cruised 3 times from Baltimore and have been no more than 100 or so feet from the terminal entrance closer than going to the local supermarket! If the ramp to the ship is repaired by March this would be a bigger problem than the parking lot distance.

OP, mom might like it better if you just stay at a park and cruise hotel the night before, and on the morning take a shuttle to the pier for the cruise. Between the cost of parking at the terminal or getting a room the night before, the cost difference is minimal and you get to relax the night before, just a good suggestion.

mom was concerned how far it is from the parking area to the cruise terminal.

She can be dropped off right at the front door of the terminal and only you have to worry about the walk back from the parking lot (which is still quite close).

She can be dropped off right at the front door of the terminal and only you have to worry about the walk back from the parking lot (which is still quite close).

I have cruised from Baltimore several times and I don't think you can drop someone off at the door when you are in the line to park. You have to keep moving to a parking space once you have paid to park.

You can drop off passengers if you are not parking.

I have cruised from Baltimore several times and I don't think you can drop someone off at the door when you are in the line to park. You have to keep moving to a parking space once you have paid to park.

You can drop off passengers if you are not parking.

I was talking about the area where you drop the bags off before heading to the parking lot - it is virtually at the front door. While stopped to drop off bags, the OP's mother can simply walk into the terminal and not stay with the car. None of this makes much diff as all the distances are very manageable.

One of the easiest ports we've ever gone out of. You drive right up to the baggage drop-off and then park. Very organized and the parking fee, if I remember correctly was reasonable...especially after you've parked at a NYC port. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Forums