Cheers Program

2xsin12mths

So I'm thinking of finally biting the bullet and getting Cheers for hubby and me. May is our 10th year of cruising and our 20th anniversary cruise. We are sailing on Sunshine and it is an 8 day but not a port heavy cruise (3 ports) which means we will be at Alchemy ALOT! Lucky for us it doesn't open till 5:00 or we would probably not remember the cruise:D...those silly cucumber sunrises are amazing! Anyway, if I do decide to purchase I want to before the cruise since it's alittle cheaper. Couple questions: Does it start the first day you get on since you do not actually leave port till 4:00. But of course you can start drinking at noon when you get on. And second, I'm alittle confused about bottled water. I always pay to have two 12 packs of water in my room ahead of time (I drink ALOT of water) and am wondering if this is part of Cheers. Meaning if I go the bar can I get a bottle of water as part of Cheers. Another reason I'm leaning towards Cheers is they have added specialty coffee. Hubby and I always go to the coffee bar at least twice a day to get a good Americano. I HATE CARNIVAL COFFEE!

Thanks for any help....96 days...woohoo!!

You will still pay state sales tax on each drink while in port.

Is this at every port?? I'm going to cayman island, Montego Bay, Cozumel so how much tax would I be paying if I stay on the ship those days and drink??

Is this at every port?? I'm going to cayman island, Montego Bay, Cozumel so how much tax would I be paying if I stay on the ship those days and drink??

State is the key word, as in state sales tax. The Caribbean islands do not have sales tax.