Conquest chef's table

krisbtr

I'm so excited to be doing the chefs table with my husband for the first time. It says I will be notified what day when we board. Is it usually on a particular night? Or does it vary? Also, does anyone have a menu? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, you can reserve online. There is an email address that you send your reservation to.

We did the CT on the Conquest last year. Loved it. Trying to remember which night it was. I believe it was about mid-week on a Sea Day.

The day before, your cabin steward will place the invitation on the desk.

I'm so excited to be doing the chefs table with my husband for the first time. It says I will be notified what day when we board. Is it usually on a particular night? Or does it vary? Also, does anyone have a menu? Thanks!

The Steakhouse handles the reservations for the Chef's table. If you go there the first day, and ask the host, they can tell you what day your meal will be.

They will also follow up with you on diet concerns, so that your experience goes off without any issues.

I tried to post a link.. but CC blocked it... just google looking for 2016 Chefs table menu and you will see a nice copy of one.

Edited by CharlesKru
removing bad link

I just did the Chef's Table on Conquest in January. They had two nights, night 2 and night 3. You can check with any of the people standing around making Steakhouse reservations when you board and they will tell you which night you are assigned to. Enjoy!! You will love it!!

The Conquest Chef's Table is in a beautifully decorated private room off of a dining room. We were very impressed with the entire experience and are booked again for our upcoming Vista cruise. Excited to see the new menu and glass room in the galley.

• 2 months later...

We did the Chef's table on the Inspiration and it was really good, considerably better than two I have done on the Princess. The meal was served in the library as opposed to Princess where it was served in the MDR with everyone staring at us the whole time. Highly recommended.

We reserved online, but they would not give us a day until we boarded. They had a table set up near lido to reserve or confirm. It was, by far, the best thing we have done. The food was over the top good, and the ambiance was outstanding. I will say...they say you have to wear closed toe shoes, but I only had sandals. She had to call to get approval (which was granted). I would recommend this to anyone.