Onboard "Stealth" Charges?

Oh! I think I know this one -

That's the drinking game, right, where you get to drink as much as possible for free while sitting absolutely still and not moving your lips? And if you screw up and get caught you have to pay an extremely stiff monetary penalty, plus you get sent home with a paint-stained piece of someone's old drop cloth?

No.

You get sent home with an absolute bargain painting by an up-and-coming artist whose works will one day be worth as much as a Van Gogh or a Metisse..

If you take it to be valued, you'll be staggered to find that it's worth considerably more than a tenth of the price you paid.

JB :)

No.

You get sent home with an absolute bargain painting by an up-and-coming artist whose works will one day be worth as much as a Van Gogh or a Metisse..

If you take it to be valued, you'll be staggered to find that it's worth considerably more than a tenth of the price you paid.

JB :)

Wow - you got a painting by Metisse, the up-&-coming French-Native Canadian artist whose use of color and fluid and original draftsmanship are said to rival those of renowned French artist and leader of the Fauvist art movement Henri Matisse???*

...I'm sure it was a bargain at half the price!

(*In case you're wondering, no, I cannot sound nearly this erudite without a high-speed internet connection handy.)

[Another Rant - this time bigger, badder, longer, whinier and more personal than my previous rant]

Your rants are cracking me up.

But then you dissed jigsaw puzzles. Good thing we are on different cruises ;)

Oh! I think I know this one -

That's the drinking game, right, where you get to drink as much as possible for free while sitting absolutely still and not moving your lips? And if you screw up and get caught you have to pay an extremely stiff monetary penalty, plus you get sent home with a paint-stained piece of someone's old drop cloth?

I am sorry to disappoint you but it is only a print of a paint stained old drop cloth.:eek:

They cannot charge you unless you given them you room card. So, don't give them you room card if you don't want to pay for it.

Main Dining Rooms are included in fare but many times the room card is asked for. Not sure why. But there's still no charge for MDR.

OP can give room card at MDR if it's asked for and there will be no charge.