Freedom Entertainment

BaBa2

Sailing March 12 on Freedom of the Seas and cannot access the entertainment to reserve seats for "whatever" shows. Anyone else have this problem? Do you really need to reserve seat for shows? I know that when we sail next year on Oasis of the Seas, we have been advised to book early.

Sailing March 12 on Freedom of the Seas and cannot access the entertainment to reserve seats for "whatever" shows. Anyone else have this problem? Do you really need to reserve seat for shows? I know that when we sail next year on Oasis of the Seas, we have been advised to book early.

There is no entertainment that can be booked on Freedom. That option is only for Oasis and Quantum class ships.

There is no entertainment that can be booked on Freedom. That option is only for Oasis and Quantum class ships.

And there are never reservations for "seats". You simply book for admission to the event. You take whatever seats you can find.