Lounges/bars with sea views on Silhouette

Jay Bee

Having recently returned from a cruise on RCL's Oasis of the Seas where it is an extreme challenge to find anywhere to sit quietly and watch the sea go by, I'm wondering about the Silhouette. Are there any lounges or bars with windows (unobstructed by lifeboats) where this is possible?

Thanks,

Jan

The Sky Lounge is a beautiful spot, on a high deck with windows all around. Plus, the Sunset Bar is a favorite, an open air lounge on the aft which sometimes has entertainment. It is a smoking area, but because it is open, we haven't been put off by that.

There are windows in the Martini Bar.

I enjoyed sitting on the outside deck in the wooden chairs... not sure what deck, but it's right outside Gelateria. Get a coffee at the Cafe, take a book and sit with your feet on the railing. Go to the starboard side if you're a nonsmoker. It's very quiet there... people read and nap. And you can tuck yourself between two lifeboats and be out of the wind.

There are windows in the Martini Bar.

I enjoyed sitting on the outside deck in the wooden chairs... not sure what deck, but it's right outside Gelateria. Get a coffee at the Cafe, take a book and sit with your feet on the railing. Go to the starboard side if you're a nonsmoker. It's very quiet there... people read and nap. And you can tuck yourself between two lifeboats and be out of the wind.

That's on deck 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More votes for the Sky Lounge and the Sunset Bar. Wonderful views of the ocean going by. Smoking at the Sunset Bar is on the port side so you can avoid it by staying on the starboard side. There is also a bar just below the Sunset that is part of Ocean View Cafe that is outdoors but mostly covered. Other bars, the Martini Bar, Al Bacio Cafe have windows and quick access to doors to outside on deck 5. I forget the name of the lounge on deck 5 but it is basicly the hallway going back to Blu, Quise etc that has some windows and is a great place to sit but not much of an ocean view. There is also a bar above the pool I believe and that is outdoors as well so you have some nice ocean views.