Ordering room decorations for a different cabin?

Just call Gifts & Gear at (800) 722-5443 to place the order. You'll provide the ship, sailing date, and their names (reservation # and cabin # if you have it). The rep will arrange for their stateroom to be decorated. Be sure to ask for an emailed receipt of your purchase. Nice thoughtful surprise! :)

We're thinking of ordering the Bon Voyage room decorations for the couple that we are traveling with. Where/when is the best place to do this? I'd love to do it online, but I have a feeling that if we did that, the decorations would end up in our room by accident...

The room decorations did arrive when we did it...

The birthday cake which my dad organised for my 40th got delivered to his cabin instead of Chops, on the wrong date with his name on it :D

I think whatever way you do it you take a risk :)

Pretty much a complete waste of money. Unless you just got money to burn.

They just stick up a few dollar store decorations and charge you $$.

And like others said, they don't get special instructions right much of the time.

Has anyone ever ordered decorations through the Concierge prior to sailing? We are staying in an Owners Suite. We embark on the Oasis on Feb 26th which is our 34th anniversary. Hadn't really thought about having the room decorated before seeing this thread. We normally book a Sandals resort for our anniversary and they always decorate the room the day of our anniversary.

Are these types of options posted anywhere online? I can never find anything when I log in to rcl... or maybe nothing is offered on my particular ships?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Bob's link below will get you to the site, although it is easier to call Gifts & Gear to order. (Be sure to get an email receipt of your purchase).

And yes, not all ships offer the decorations. For example, the Bon Voyage decor is not offered on the Mariner, Quantum, Splendour, or Voyager.