When to book staggered boarding

ukdeblarz

Hi Everyone,

I have cruised a lot but not since they started the new staggered boarding. I am traveling with 2 other cabins so want to get us all together.

At what point do I sign up for a staggered boarding time? Do I do it now 108 days out or do I have to wait until 75 days out?

Any advice?

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have cruised a lot but not since they started the new staggered boarding. I am traveling with 2 other cabins so want to get us all together.

At what point do I sign up for a staggered boarding time? Do I do it now 108 days out or do I have to wait until 75 days out?

Any advice?

Thanks

You should select a checkin in time as soon as you see it available, everyone should choose the earliest time they see. If you all do not get the same time, you can all show up at he latest time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

All I see under my online check-in is the basic guest info and onboard expenses. Maybe it is too early to pick a time. (My cruise isn't until Jan. 7, 2018).

If it's the dream out of New Orleans, see you around

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are cruising out of Galveston in October 2018 and staggered check in isn't available yet. I have chosen a time for our May 2017 cruise out of Galveston, but it isn't showing up yet for our 2018 cruise yet. I just assumed it was too early. I will check it periodically to make sure I get an early time slot for our big group.

All I see under my online check-in is the basic guest info and onboard expenses. Maybe it is too early to pick a time. (My cruise isn't until Jan. 7, 2018).

You have to go further than your summary information. You select it when you edit your cruise documents. Which port are you sailing from? Not all are doing the staggered checkin.

Does Port Canaveral have staggered check in? We are sailing out of there January 2018 and it does not give me a check in time either.

Yes, but it may be too early for it to show up. But, YES Port Canaveral has Staggered Check in...:)

Hi Everyone,

Any advice?

Thanks

Just keep checking.

• 5 months later...
Does Port Canaveral have staggered check in? We are sailing out of there January 2018 and it does not give me a check in time either.

I just talked to our carnival representative and we sail January and he said not until oct.of that helps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Any advice?

Thanks

Keep checking daily.

Different ports and ships have a different schedule of when check-in appointments become available.

For certain ports like Baltimore it is available sometime between 180-200 days before departure while other ports do not post it till 75-90 days before sailing.

Also some passengers never are given the choice. Generally these are people that sign-up for the Carnival shuttles. Since this is a service provided by the cruise line with no set timetable for arriving at the port, they allow those passengers using the service to just check-in as they arrive.

The best thing for many is to check their cruise manager regularly and sign-up for their roll call. Basically most roll calls will have someone that spills the beans about when the check-in appointments become available as well as someone that gives a heads up about Faster to the Fun being available on the excursion pages.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app