Shore Excursion Brochures

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has been able to download shore excursion brochures from the following link: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/shoreExcursions/downloadBrochure/

I was able to do so a couple of weeks ago for sailings in September and December, but now when I try I get a message that it can't find any sailings for my ship/dates. Anybody else experience this?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has been able to download shore excursion brochures from the following link: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/shoreExcursions/downloadBrochure/

I was able to do so a couple of weeks ago for sailings in September and December, but now when I try I get a message that it can't find any sailings for my ship/dates. Anybody else experience this?

It's working for me for a June cruise, but I no longer see the option to download a PDF file.

It's working for me for a June cruise, but I no longer see the option to download a PDF file.

Try selecting the print option from the website and when your printers dialog box comes up change it from your default printer to 'print to pdf'. This should work in creating a pdf for you. Just remember to go back into your print dialog box and set it to your printer again.

Try selecting the print option from the website and when your printers dialog box comes up change it from your default printer to 'print to pdf'. This should work in creating a pdf for you. Just remember to go back into your print dialog box and set it to your printer again.

What if the computer I'm using does not have a "Print to PDF" option?

What if the computer I'm using does not have a "Print to PDF" option?

The article posted by Fouremco explains it. Most folks have the Adobe reader installed and can use that method with Win 7 or 8