Can't print Set Sail Pass

momhmmx2

I am 36 days out from my sail date. I have completed ALL the steps needed to print the "set sail pass."

Every time I click on "print" it takes me to a blank page.

I've called RCL and they say I don't need the actual pass IF I have filled out all the online questions.

They have no idea why I can't print mine as I can print my daughters. (so it is not a browser issue)

I have two questions:

The last time I cruised RCL out of PC I thought I needed to show my Set Sail Pass in order to enter the terminal.

1. Can you enter the terminal WITHOUT the Set Sail Pass in Fort Lauderdale?

2. Do I have to wait in a longer line because I do not have the actual printed pass?

Thanks in advance!

You can enter the the terminal without a SetSail pass, but it will take longer, because they will have to look up your name on the manifest. Once you are inside, there won't be much difference.

No worries....there are still cruisers who do NOT use computers at all! Yet...they still set sail! You don't have to print anything...heck, you don't even have to fill out the "online" thingy....The time difference is less than 1 min.

Try a different browser, or computer, or change your compatibility view settings if you know how.

+1 above, the time you're saving is very little at port, but as a group saves RCI a lot of time so that's why they institute all these online shortcuts, no worries

I had the same problem. Talked to my daughter in Vegas and she printed and mailed them to me. I was talking to my TA and he said to download the chrome browser. Did that and used it and got my set sail passes. Good luck

And on my laptop, sometimes I have had to go to Internet Explorer to print it out -- I usually use Chrome and it worked this time for our upcoming cruise.

Huh, my experience yesterday was that I couldn't get past the "add credit card" step. I called RCI and the rep asked what browser I was using. I told her Chrome and she said that is the problem, I should go use IE. I expressed my dismay that every other cruise line had no problem with Chrome, all she did was repeat it. So, asked if she could do Step 2 for me and she did. Of course, I had to logout and back in again but that was better than using IE (which I never use, and didn't they replace it with Edge??), and probably updates, etc etc.

It seems odd that there are issues no matter which browser we use, and if we use one, they tell us to use another. If I was younger I could see making a lot of money working IT for RCI (and X) :D

ML