Menus from Divina from January plus Black Perks as received throughout trip.

nikkiw60

Thanks for posting the menus!! Cannot wait 'til we set sail later this month!

On the first menu posted there was surf & turf/filet & shrimp listed in the entrees (not in the top where there was a price next to it) and it had an asterisk * next to it. Any idea what the * corresponded to?

Thanks for posting the menus!! Cannot wait 'til we set sail later this month!

On the first menu posted there was surf & turf/filet & shrimp listed in the entrees (not in the top where there was a price next to it) and it had an asterisk * next to it. Any idea what the * corresponded to?

You now have to pay for these items. I had the lobster on the last night and it was delicious!da127864e0ec2b5149ab76a88d3dbbaf.jpg

Also if you have the Black status you will get a complimentary meal for 2 in a specialty restaurant, if you go to Eately the Surf and Turf is on the menu there.

3dd999664986213972829dd236ace831.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The lobster etc was available every night at an extra cost.

Also certain nights we did order extra food as the servings for a couple of the dishes were very small. Good but small!

Menus from the MDR

dcea29f0467242f7cc1067cb765dda61.jpg76f3e924ab2574303e1c2a7b5168c954.jpg0f6ec05d1d9130c6c6ad46b2aca1c076.jpga0b9e49de31631d195c3b1b33ad96c8d.jpge44db162b6f6c150c6af586853c468fe.jpgf7a3e23e326f647015a05a7df85e89d9.jpg

In the third pic above, just above the Tempeh Entree there is a Shrimp/Filet entree with an asterisk, not a price listed (like others at top of pic). What does the asterisk refer to?

I think from memory it was a warning about eating raw meat and seafood. I have looked at the items it's against on all my menu photos and it's steak or certain sea food things.

Thanks a lot for sharing, we've got the Aurea package when we go, am I right is thinking that on the drinks menu, anything marked with a star isn't included, so all the rest are?

Tony

Yes that's correct.

Loads to chose from and all our regular brand name spirits.

If you are on the Divina a good place to go in Nassau is the John Watling Rum distillery.

Worth it for the $6.50 tasting trio!

d7f14e64935d136dcff969220cae59ac.jpg

Yes that's correct.

Loads to chose from and all our regular brand name spirits.

If you are on the Divina a good place to go in Nassau is the John Watling Rum distillery.

Worth it for the $6.50 tasting trio!

d7f14e64935d136dcff969220cae59ac.jpg

I've no longer found any reason to get off the ship in Nassau but that does look encouraging.

Hi Nikki.....so nice you are posting menus and perks for Black Card members....... Joe and I received ONE EACH complimentary dinner at the specialty restaurants. We both received black card status match we meant we each received a complimentary dinner for two people. We were able to experience Eataly and The Galaxy which was so very nice!!!

We also got

Priority embarkation

Complimentary dinner for 2 in Galaxy or Eately Restaurant - this was from the a la carte menu not a set menu.

Bathrobes and slippers

A gift which on this occasion was a huge ladies sun hat/visor (that was also for the men!)

We would have got a priority tender ticket also.

Hi Nikki.....so nice you are posting menus and perks for Black Card members....... Joe and I received ONE EACH complimentary dinner at the specialty restaurants. We both received black card status match we meant we each received a complimentary dinner for two people. We were able to experience Eataly and The Galaxy which was so very nice!!!

We are watching a programme from the Divina now! Can't wait till next year!

I think from memory it was a warning about eating raw meat and seafood. I have looked at the items it's against on all my menu photos and it's steak or certain sea food things.

AHHHH, THANK YOU!!!

That makes perfect sense! I am just excited that a form of surf & turf is on the menu w/out an upcharge!

Thank you again for sharing so much awesome info from the Divina!