ANTHEM Room 11580 or 11572

leela14

We are booked into 11580 but I'm looking at 11572 - is that balcony bigger and is it worth changing? I feel like every time I am deciding between 2 of anything ultimately I make the wrong choice lol.

Anyone have an opinion? 2ae031fd5388dba48488f2d8aa529695.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I happen to be booked in that very same cabin on deck 12 (12572) and I was told that the balcony is a bit bigger. It's funny but I originaly was booked in 12580 but I switched my cabin to the bigger balcony and its the same catagory so its the same price. I'll let you know when I get back I'll be cruising the Anthem in 2 weeks!:D

I happen to be booked in that very same cabin on deck 12 (12572) and I was told that the balcony is a bit bigger. It's funny but I originaly was booked in 12580 but I switched my cabin to the bigger balcony and its the same catagory so its the same price. I'll let you know when I get back I'll be cruising the Anthem in 2 weeks!:D

AARGH do I switch or do I wait lol!!! Well I will be anxiously awaiting your review of EVERYTHING. this ship looks like da bomb! I already booked the skydiving and that bubble thing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

11572 does have a slightly bigger balcony due to it being angled. It is not as much larger than a regular balcony as a "true" balcony on the hump, but if you want the bigger balcony switch now as these bigger balcony rooms tend to disappear quickly. I can't think of any reason not to switch if it won't cost anything to do so. We had a similar room with the angled balcony like this one and liked the extra space enough to book the same type of room on our next cruise.

The arrow on the shot below indicates the column of 172 balconies on the port side. These are the same size as the 572 balconies on the starboard side. As one can see these aren't much larger than the standard rectangular balconies beside these to the rear.

P1040922f.jpg.8e67adf86ca043d28fa168af5c03b738.jpg

Edited by robtulipe