What DR will I be in if I reserved times for MTD on Harmony of the Seas? Info?

cubalinda

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone knows what Dining room I will be assigned to if I have reserved my MY Time Dining times on the RCL site (via the Cruise Planner and received an email confirmation) for my cruise on Harmony of the Seas April 29th on?

When I was finally able to make reservations (after many many "glitches" and various different explanations re the situation from different RCL departments) I looked at anything MTD related and there were two options: One was My Time Dining with no location listed, but had a little blurb explaining the concept of MTD. This option was available for potential booking, so I chose it and success, got my times (crossing fingers).

The second was My Time Dining- Deck 4 option with no explanation/information. It was greyed out and seemingly not available to choose.

I read on here that on past Harmony cruises the MTD was in Grande and Silk (decks 4 and 5. Not sure right now which one is one what deck). Is this the case?

If so; given what option I had available and chose for my weekly times; can anyone tell me with any certainty which Dining room I will be assigned to? If not; will it be on my SeaPass card?

Last yr on Oasis I think there was only 1 MTD room and we of course went to it repeatedly. Will I be going/assigned to 1 DR for all of my reservations?

Can someone chime in on their experience in either of those dining rooms? Decor? Space? Noise? etc.

Does anyone know of any differences between those two?

If I have emailed dining at RCL and spoken to a Rep at RCL and asked for being seated at a table for two; do you know if I will get accommodated?

Sorry for the wordiness. Just looking for clarification/information.

thanks very much.

If you have MTD then you don't need to do anything about reserving a table for 2 beforehand as MTD diners are not seated with others unless you request it when you go to be seated for dinner.

Other than the decor all dining rooms are the same.

Yes you will go to the same DR for all your dinners.

It will be on your Seapass card.