What is your favorite non frozen alcoholic drink

sydney dog

My new favorite is a Red's Remedy from the rum bar! Once you find a good bartender that makes it nice and strong, stick with them and tip them well. Also like mojitos. And from the comedy club the Jokester is delicious and REALLY strong.

If you will be on a ship with an Alchemy Bar, anything they make is delicious. First tried the bar on the Sunshine and fell in love with several of their drinks, then on the Magic it was our go-to bar! Most drinks are not the sugary sweet type and use a higher quality liquor. Some of our favorites are Cucumber Sunrise, Forty is the new Twenty, The Perfect Storm, and the Deal Closer jut to name a few. They also will make you anything based on your personal preferences. Can't wait till November to be back on the Magic again :D

I mostly drink beer but I occasionally have a mixed drink. I liked that ginger beer and rum thing they do. Maybe I'll stretch out a little more and experiment on my next cruise - I'll have 8 days to find something interesting lol.

At home I make margaritas but that's boring to get while out. I also love White Russians but I don't trust bar milk (or half and half) so I never order them out and about.

I think Carnival makes a mean Mai Tai!

We used to think so, too, but they became too sour - like they had too much sour mix on the last 2 cruises. We tried the Pirates Punch and thought that it was like the old Mai Tai and we loved it.