Review: Vision from Dubai Feb 2017

Thank you for posting the daily information sheets.

We are doing our first RCI cruise in December. South Pacific and New Zealand. Different itinerary but I expect the daily activities such as quizzes, stretch classes etc will be similar. We have done 3 Celebrity cruises so I am going to check if we have any "credit" points with RCI.

We may do a Middle East cruise one day so good to know that many ports are easy to do independently.

Thanks again

You would have to be at least "Select" level on Celebrity to get any reciprocity from Royal.

Thanks Clarea,

I have no idea of my level! Will check it out and hope for the best...

If you do find that you are Select or higher on Celebrity, then call Royal's Crown & Anchor Society at 800-526-9723 with your Celebrity Captain's Club number handy. They will enroll you in Royal's Crown & Anchor Society on the phone at the appropriate level.

If you do find that you are Select or higher on Celebrity, then call Royal's Crown & Anchor Society at 800-526-9723 with your Celebrity Captain's Club number handy. They will enroll you in Royal's Crown & Anchor Society on the phone at the appropriate level.

Thank you, I will get onto my membership account now....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well, I have done a check and I am Classic member. But I read the benefits and it says I can become Platinum level with RCI Crown and Anchor.

Ach, just rechecked and I was reading the Elite benefit, think I am due nothing!

Is that a level with any good perks?

Thanks for any info

Well, I have done a check and I am Classic member. But I read the benefits and it says I can become Platinum level with RCI Crown and Anchor.

Ach, just rechecked and I was reading the Elite benefit, think I am due nothing!

Is that a level with any good perks?

Thanks for any info

Unfortunately, there is no reciprocity with Celebrity until you reach Select.

Unfortunately, there is no reciprocity with Celebrity until you reach Select.

Oh well,

That is what we get for not being loyal to any one cruise line! We just go with whichever has a route we like the sound of. We have points with at least 6 different cruise lines!

Hi, anyone know if they are doing this itinerary next year, we were on the Jan 30th sailing and enjoyed every minute!

Unfortunately not; they always have trouble filling the cabins and then they sell it off at cheap as chips prices....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...