Indy Departure Delay Email Just received---Questions

chfenton

HI

Just received for tomorrow's 2/16 Departure :

Hello, this is Royal Caribbean International. We would like to provide you with important information regarding your sailing on Thursday, February 16, onboard Independence of the Seas.

The ship will conduct an important maintenance work while in port. As a result this will delay the ship’s departure until 7:30 PM, with no additional impact to your itinerary.

We appreciate your understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

2 Questions-

Anyone know the issue?

Based on other's experience or knowledge will we still be able to board "regular time" . (we typically get on around noon)?

Thanks!

Just got the same email. I bet it has to do with Majesty's life jacket issue. Oh well, as long as we can still board at the normal time, we should be ok. I wonder if the delay affects muster station and dining times.

BTW, I just discovered a couple of bugs in this new format. One, the smilies don't show up on the screen. And two, when I try to edit a post, the entire message disappears and I have to rewrite the whole thing. Come on, CC.

Just got the same email. I bet it has to do with Majesty's life jacket issue. Oh well, as long as we can still board at the normal time, we should be ok. I wonder if the delay affects muster station and dining times.

BTW, I just discovered a couple of bugs in this new format. One, the smilies don't show up on the screen. And two, when I try to edit a post, the entire message disappears and I have to rewrite the whole thing. Come on, CC.

That is my bet as well.

No problem on mine. What browser are you using?

Firefox. I reported it in the Report Bugs section. Other people are having the same issue with Firefox.

You are right. The Edit option is not working now and smilies disappeared on the box. But re-appeared again on Reply option.

Was okay yesterday. Weird. Will also report the error. Thanks.

Could be a number of things. One time on Indy a few years ago the flowrider wasn't working. When we arrived back in port there was a crane on site ready to change out the Pump & motor assembly. This took some time and delayed the departure that afternoon for the next cruise. Stuff happens.

JoeRum