$25 a day beverage package?

elapel01

Trying to find out for my brother-in-law going on a Carnival cruise for the 1st time. I have read all about the Cheers Beverage package for $49.95 plus 15% grats a day but he seems to think that he read something about a $25 a day beverage package. Is there one like this, maybe to be used at certain bars on board? Thanks.

Cheers and Bottomless Bubbles (soda and juice package) are the only drinks packages I know of. Oh wait, there are wine packages but not sure how much they are. It's on Carnival's site though. I remember there are 3 options with the types of wines different for each one.

Trying to find out for my brother-in-law going on a Carnival cruise for the 1st time. I have read all about the Cheers Beverage package for $49.95 plus 15% grats a day but he seems to think that he read something about a $25 a day beverage package. Is there one like this, maybe to be used at certain bars on board? Thanks.

Hi there

I think your brother-in-law is mistaken.

There is only one alcohol package...Cheers package. The wine packages are just a package where you pay for a certain amount of bottles, not sold as a daily fee. I believe the soda packages are about $7 day.

hope this helps

Carnival only has 2 options a $50 a day package including 15 alcoholic drinks and unlimited sodas/water/coffee/etc. Or a $7 a day unlimited soda package. Other cruise lines like Royal have tiered packages of Select, Premium, Ultimate which include different types/levels of drinks and are priced accordingly.

Other cruise lines like Royal have tiered packages of Select, Premium, Ultimate which include different types/levels of drinks and are priced accordingly.

This is outdated info. Select, Premium and Ultimate are gone. Royal now offers just 1 total beverage package called Deluxe and it's about $50 per person per day + gratuity.

Royal also has a Water package, a Soda Package, a Non-Alcohol juice/coffee/water Refreshment package and a Cafe Select Specialty Coffee card with a 15 drink per card limit.