Guests in the YC

Cflcruise

We are about to book a suite in the YC for the new Seaside next year. My inlaws are travelling with us but in a balcony cabin. Is it possible for them to join us in the private restaurant or use the pool when they are with us? Thanks!

No guest are allowed in the YC that haven't paid to be there.I think you can invite a guest to dinner, again this is at a cost. I know I wouldn't be best pleased if I'd paid a pretty penny for the privacy of the YC and non YC guests were using these facilities for free. Beats me why you'd think this would be OK .

We are about to book a suite in the YC for the new Seaside next year. My inlaws are travelling with us but in a balcony cabin. Is it possible for them to join us in the private restaurant or use the pool when they are with us? Thanks!

Positively not.

I agree that non paying guests should not have access. We are getting this cabin to have the peace and quiet. This would be for a birthday dinner for my husband. A one time occurrence.

I suggest speaking with the concierge and maitre d after boarding. They may be able to set up something for your special dinner even if they charge you a fee for non YC family members. Never hurts to ask;)

One the Divina in the YC you can't have guest even in your cabin or anywhere in the YC or invite anyone to LeMuse . I suggest you go to a specialty restaurant for you celebration.

Wow, things sure must have changed recently. We were told we could entertain guests in our YC stateroom, just not bring them to Top Sail, etc.

Sure, why not....can't you join your friends that are sitting in first class on the flight you came into Miami on and sit on their laps so you can drink for free and socialize? :rolleyes:

Sure, why not....can't you join your friends that are sitting in first class on the flight you came into Miami on and sit on their laps so you can drink for free and socialize? :rolleyes:

Spot on. If you didn't pay for YC then no