couple questions about Adventure of the Seas

catspaws65

What time does the kiddie pool(s) close AND is it worth getting a drink package(s) for me and my child she drinks NO soda, mainly water, milks and juice (thought also of getting their water package) I drink soda sometimes but not often and won't be drinking to many alcohol drinks maybe 1-2 in the eve if that. or can you get water etc at the Windjammer etc?

The soda package does not include water, milk, or juices, so I can't see that it would help your daughter who does not drink soda.

Tap water, milk, and juices (breakfast only) are included with the basic cruise fare, no package needed.

The package would be a total waste of money. All the things she drinks are included in the fare.

By kiddie pool do you mean the splash zone? Figure sunset. The actual pools are netted over on a rotating basis for cleaning later in the evening.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Included in your fare is : Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot) lemonade, MILK and Juice during breakfast...you can get some to save for later, if you want to. You can also bring some juice boxes on board, if you want! There is no need for a package for her. You can get ice water at ANY bar or eating venue, and milk at any eating venue!

If you are only going to have a couple drinks a day, it's not worth the cost of a package for you, either. You can get a can of soda if you want one without a package...and just buy the drinks you want, when you want!