Live review Mexican Riviera Feb 18th to Feb. 25th on Ruby Princess

kunta67

Enjoying your live thread. We were on from Jan 28 to Feb 18 - 3 weeks.

I wrote extensively about the cruises in my blog - link below if interested.

Vickie, I'd love to read your blog, but didn't see the link to it, at all. Could you please post the link.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Vickie, I'd love to read your blog, but didn't see the link to it, at all. Could you please post the link.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

hi, you may have your settings to not show signatures.... here is the link

vickieandbernietravel.blogspot.com

just my day to day comments from the ship. We boarded Jan 28.

Vickie

Thank you for the pictures. You showed two of my favorite foods: the veal bow tie pasta and the chocolate hazelnut dessert. The food at Share doesn't look appetizing.

The food at Share was delicious. The flavors were amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day in Mazatlan

We did the beach, shopping, lunch excursion which took us to Plaza Mazatlan resort. Honestly for the price it wasn't worth it. One of the things to note is that you dock in a working industrial port. However when you get off the ship you get a map which includes a free day pass to The Holiday Inn resort in the golden zone. It's probably cheaper to catch a taxi and get towels there at their hotel and hang out.

589b5b3227a703c8c1c840015a1868fb.jpg

7531f7a8e1d64cc146fe2a5aada73b6b.jpg

(y) Loving your thread!!!

If at all possible, we would appreciate your also uploading all of the Patters ... some time after the conclusion of your cruise.

We have been unable to locate copies of the Patters for this season’s 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise on the Ruby.

Our family of 10 ... ranging in age from 14 - 73 ... sails on March 25th ... and we were hoping to plan our daily ship activities before hand. We’d be grateful for any assistance. Thank you. :)

(y) Loving your thread!!!

If at all possible, we would appreciate your also uploading all of the Patters ... some time after the conclusion of your cruise.

We have been unable to locate copies of the Patters for this season’s 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise on the Ruby.

Our family of 10 ... ranging in age from 14 - 73 ... sails on March 25th ... and we were hoping to plan our daily ship activities before hand. We’d be grateful for any assistance. Thank you. :)

No problem, I can definitely do that. If you live in the US, I can mail you the patters.

kunta67 ... "Thank You" for your kind consideration and offer to mail the Patters to me. I live in California.

However, I believe there are others are also interested in reading the Patters, so if it is not too much of an imposition, would you, instead, please post copies of the Patters in this thread so that all may benefit from your generosity. Thank you, again.

:ship: Have a fantastic balance of your cruise!!! :ship: