Silhouette Resort Deck

georgeschris

Hi,

Have been assigned cabin # 2149 as a guarantee C2 on Silhouette. I keep seeing from various people about the noise issue, some to the point of avoiding this cabin 'like the plague" Is it that bad? Have stayed on caribbean Princess Riviera deck below the restaurant, and heard some chairs being moved, but nothing crazy. Would like to hear what people think about this deck. Plus, have a question about sun on the balcony. Do you get any sun on the balcony on this deck. Thank you.

g and c

Hi,

Have been assigned cabin # 2149 as a guarantee C2 on Silhouette. I keep seeing from various people about the noise issue, some to the point of avoiding this cabin 'like the plague" Is it that bad? Have stayed on caribbean Princess Riviera deck below the restaurant, and heard some chairs being moved, but nothing crazy. Would like to hear what people think about this deck. Plus, have a question about sun on the balcony. Do you get any sun on the balcony on this deck. Thank you.

g and c

Never stayed in the aft balcony on the resort deck. We enjoy staying up in 2105 on the resort deck and never had an issue with the noise. I believe staying on the resort deck is my favorite place to stay. I think you have an excellent cabin.

My friends staying in an aft cabin on deck 12 on the Eclipse last Nov. He had to go up to deck 14 a couple of times during the night and tell the crew to "knock it off". Apparently they move chairs and tables around and occasionally pressure wash the deck in the wee hours of the morning. He was not a happy camper.

• 11 months later...