Empress of the seas cancellation

Have you managed to get anywhere today? I would certainly push for obc. Especially given past final date when you found out. Please keep us updated - do you even know who has chartered it?

P.S. Yes great game and a decent draw for the next round. Given how the last two games went I was nervous given how some of the other teams have done this round!

I found out that they did not cancel but redeployed. The extra day was required for some ship maintenance. I have sent an email to customer service and a separate email to Michael Bayley President. So far no response to a factual and polite email.

Yes !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app[/

Was the 100 dollars courtesy of the TA or RCL? I got nothing from RCL as I booked directly which is silly because they pay a 15% commission to a TA which is extra cost. So not sure why they don't treat a direct booking the same way. Also what level are you in Crown and Anchor not that it should make a difference but you never know. I am emerald.

Did you book with a TA, if so it's their responsibility to reach out to you. If you booked direct is there an email address in your reservation, if not they would need to reach you by phone. The criuse is not cancelled, it is a 4 day.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Forums mobile app

HI I booked directly with RCL so no excuses there. I am Emerald so they have all the requisite info.

I found out that they did not cancel but redeployed. The extra day was required for some ship maintenance. I have sent an email to customer service and a separate email to Michael Bayley President. So far no response to a factual and polite email.

Please let us know if Mr. Bayley responds. Very poor customer relations.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

reservationroyal2@rccl.com,

RoyalGuestRelations@rccl.com,

Jvilchez@rccl.com,

DirectorGuestRelations@rccl.com,

Michael Bayley

AGoldstein@rccl.com

Crownandanchor@rccl.com

ayera-rodriguez@rccl.com

Loop your T/A into all emails. Let your T/A know in no uncertain terms that as their client you expect a better level of service from them than you have gotten. They are paid commissions to be your advocate in these situations. Every T/A lists that in the top 3 reasons to use their services vs booking direct.

I work in the travel industry and we have not been notified of the change either. I understand how you are frustrated with the TA but me working for a Travel Consortium, we have not received any news what so ever. I am now sending an email to RCI regarding this change and why we have not been notified. Instead of the sailing leaving on 4/24, it now leave 4/25. That is to off set the move from Miami to Tampa as what I am seeing, like if Tampa was so far away from Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

MIAMI, FLORIDACRUISINGCOZUMEL, MEXICOCRUISING

24 APR. embark

25 APR. sea day

26 APR. Cozumel

27 APR. sea day

28 APR. disembark

Post Cruise Arrangements

MIAMI, FLORIDA

This is new schedule not switching first day but canceling last day

I spent considerable time this morning with representatives from my T/A and RCCL's resolution department. They are calling it a redeployment when in reality they just shortened the cruise by one day dropping Key West on Friday. My T/A insists that there is nothing they can do. "It is out of our hands." Not true they could throw in a little OBC to shut me up.

Bottom line is RCCL is too big to care and apparently so is my T/A. Their attitude shows a total lack of respect. Does "Pound Salt" ring clear. Very disappointed and now must make a decision. Problem is I love Celebrity (just off Silhouette) and it is the same "BIG" company. It wouldn't miss never cruising Royal again but love Celebrity. Now to ponder what to do.

If anyone has better results...please share. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app