Tipping Policy on Marina

Mylisa

I believe the taxes & Gratuity is included in the package price of $59.95 PPPD

If not the bar staff would be up in arms at not getting any tips

Yes, in the paragraph above the one you quoted I was speculating the same thing. But I_r_a's post concerned me that I've been wrong..
That they mention the added gratuity in the wine package but no mention of it being included in the drink packages is perhaps an oversight or maybe preparing us for them to be additional in the future. I am 99.8% sure that the description included a remark that the gratuities were included. Maybe it was some other page.
Maybe they have a system when you car is swiped the tip money still goes into the bar staff pool ???
That would be good method with higher reward to those who serve more.
I am just guessing though
Me too. Always appreciate your input though.

Yes, in the paragraph above the one you quoted I was speculating the same thing. But I_r_a's post concerned me that I've been wrong..

That they mention the added gratuity in the wine package but no mention of it being included in the drink packages is perhaps an oversight or maybe preparing us for them to be additional in the future. I am 99.8% sure that the description included a remark that the gratuities were included. Maybe it was some other page.

That would be good method with higher reward to those who serve more.

Me too. Always appreciate your input though.

It could be just left off the beverage package info

I seemed to have read before the gratuity was included ..

Do you get a chit to sign when you have the package? maybe it is on there to add a tip or showing it is already there :confused:

It could be just left off the beverage package info

I seemed to have read before the gratuity was included ..

Do you get a chit to sign when you have the package? maybe it is on there to add a tip or showing it is already there :confused:

Gratuity is included in the 59.95 price. Also it's included if you upgrade for the $20 a day from the basic when you get the package as an Olife perk. They usually run your card, but you don't get a slip or anything to sign. If you want to give extra just hand them cash. I'm not sure how you would use your OBC to tip them.

On a related note; if you get the package as an Olife perk you are not eligible for the 20% off the La Reserve price like you would be if you purchased the Beverage package. This is not in writing anywhere but I learned it from experience.