Bed configuration on Jade

Ergates The Ant

We have booked a cruise on NCL Jade. On booking with other cruise lines, we have usually been asked during the booking process how we want our bed configured, either two singles or a double. Didn't get asked by NCL. Did I miss the window somehow? Will I have to ask the room steward on boarding to convert to a double if I find two twins?

Anyone shed some light on this?

The standard configuration is a double. I've never had anything different (even when I specifically asked for something different).

Others have suggested that it depends a little on the names (and maybe sex) of the people in the room.

You can get it specified on your reservation. Just phone and ask them to add it. However, as I have experienced, that doesn't necessarily mean that this instructions will be followed.

It doesn't matter much anyway. If you get there and it's wrong then just ask your room steward. It will take them a couple of minutes to fix it.

The default is to have it as a double. There is no option to specify bed configuration and anything put into the reservation does not get communicated with your room steward. If they are set up as twins, you cabin steward will be happy to change it during the first night's turn down.