Fun place for a cocktail in Cozumel?

tfox1018

I'm not planning on doing an excursions on my upcoming cruise. We have stops in Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Any suggestions for a fun place to get off the ship and have a cocktail? :cool:

I know it's super cliche and not local at all, but I love going to Margaritaville in Cozumel. DH and I stayed a week at an all-inclusive in Cozumel and the place had horrible food. On the third or fourth day we got a cab into town and ate there. We were so glad for decent food! Now we visit every time we are there, good memories!! Also I love the Jimmy Buffet music it just sounds like vacation to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I know it's super cliche and not local at all, but I love going to Margaritaville in Cozumel. DH and I stayed a week at an all-inclusive in Cozumel and the place had horrible food. On the third or fourth day we got a cab into town and ate there. We were so glad for decent food! Now we visit every time we are there, good memories!! Also I love the Jimmy Buffet music it just sounds like vacation to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

According to recent reports Margaritaville has now moved to International pier - you may not need to cab anymore depending on what ship you are on.

I'm not planning on doing an excursions on my upcoming cruise. We have stops in Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Any suggestions for a fun place to get off the ship and have a cocktail? :cool:

If you are looking for suggestions you can walk to, you will have to let us know which of the three piers you will be at? If it is Princess, probably Puerta Maya. Do you want to stay at the pier, or get a cab some where?

From your signature seems you'll be on Regal Princess so normally where you dock ... just as you exit the terminal area though all of the shops to get to the exit, there's Three Amigos which overlooks the water and is a fun place to have drinks. :D :cool:

Also at the pier where Princess ships typically dock is Pancho's BackYard with good food and large margaritas. Downtown there's Wet Wendy's or it's sister bar Thirsty Cougar on the waterfront. Or if you want to take a taxi ride, head to Bob Marley's/Rasta Bar/Paradise Café (not to be confused with Paradise Beach). On the beach (except no swimming), away from the crowds, good food good drinks, good serve, mon!

• 3 weeks later...