Show Band line up on the Seven Seas Voyager

djmetz

Hi,

Can anyone let me know what the line up for the show band is on the Seven seas Voyager this year? I'm joining in a few weeks and just want to get a heads up on what size band is aboard

Thanks in advance

:)

Regent has their own "Regent Signature Orchestra" on all ships. Not sure exactly how many members there are...... guessing six or seven.

There is also a piano player in the Observation Lounge and small groups in the other lounges. As you know, Regent ships are small and therefore the entertainment is scaled back in order to fit the venues. There are no "named" bands on Regent.

Last time we were on Voyager, January this year, the Showband (no longer called the Regent Signature Orchestra) was down to five members - from memory comprising keyboard, guitar, saxophone, trumpet and drums

I am sure someone on Voyager now will be able to chip in with up-to-date information

Last time we were on Voyager, January this year, the Showband (no longer called the Regent Signature Orchestra) was down to five members - from memory comprising keyboard, guitar, saxophone, trumpet and drums

I am sure someone on Voyager now will be able to chip in with up-to-date information

Same on the Navigator this past December - 5 members