Need help with flight time

KRAZYKRITTER2000

Yes, there is a very tiny chance to make the flight but why won't you call AA and ask them to move you to a later flight?

That's what we did after they changed flight schedule after booking (there is a timelimit how long after the notification you can request changes).

If the airline changes your flight by more than 90 mins, there is no fee to change it.

That depends on the airline - for example this site has excerpts from both AA's and Delta's T&C and AA does not specify any minute amount.

This has been my experience with all other airlines too - as long as the change is caused by the airline, and it is inconvenient for the passenger (like in OP's case), there has not been a fee for cancellation (or even rerouting) - no matter how small the change.

I wouldn't book a flight that early...but anything after 10:45 should be fine. If the airline changes your flight by more than 90 mins, there is no fee to change it.

OP just FYI, My Delta flight changed yesterday from 3:00 pm to 3:31 pm and I called them and was able to move my flight to the 11:30 am flight going to MIA in July, which I was hoping would eventually happen. Anyway, Im just throwing this out there in case your flight was changed leas than 90 minutes, I would still call and be prepared to tell them what flight you want to change to for going home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

AA changed our flight time to 9:30 am. We are coming off of the Pearl in Miami. Do we stand any chance of making our flight?

Respectfully, I don't think "any chance" should be the standard. Do you really want to spend your cruise worrying about making your flight? All you need is a little hold up in Customs and Immigration, or some traffic on the way to the airport, or the ship being a little late.... If you call NCL, they will tell you the "safe" time for booking air travel.

I agree with others above; call the airline and change to a later flight, and don't make yourself crazy on disembarkation morning.

While you could make it (and you may kick yourself if you book much later and are, in fact, off early), as the others have said, just reschedule. AA should do it without question, and the sooner you ask, the better times you will find. Why deal with the stress that final morning?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

If you are on an airline that allows you to check in 24 hours before departure and print boarding passes check out how that

option works affects you while on board. Always nice to have as much of the red tape check-in procedure done in advance

to speed things along.

One final Cavet - regardless of the changes and what time the ship docks beware to check-in in the prescribed time the airline

requires and time to present yourself at the boarding gate - your reserved seats are held for a period of time and then maybe

offered to standbys and upgrades (don't show up at the boarding gate 5 minutes before departure and expect royal George

Clooney movie star treatment) !