Oasis 2/12-2/19 CLS Photo Review

Pre-cruise

DH (45) and I (44) were going on our 17th cruise, we had been on Oasis in 2009. We debated between Epic and Oasis, but the Crown Loft Suite sold me. Prior to the cruise I purchased the drink package, the Jamaica excursion, the zip line for DH, the shows and the 4 night dining package which I cancelled a few weeks before and booked the individual restaurants. When I got the email from the concierge, I booked a standard cabana. I also put a deposit on Mr. Sanchos, but it was not through RC.

We live in Tampa, so we drove to Port Canaveral. We are parents to two beagles, two cats and a turtle. We now have a great dog walking company that sends us journals with pictures after all the walks, which was great since our internet went down the night before we left rendering our security system videos unavailable. Before we left the handsome devils were unimpressed we were going on another vacation.

00B7FC36-2752-49A0-8061-E1E78369D5CB_zpsaqcqpcw3.jpg

Looking forward to reading the rest. We have fur children of our own so we realize how important it is know they are well taken care of while you are away.

Sent from my R1 HD using Forums mobile app

Thanks. We had some bad experiences with dog walkers, so knowing they are be taken care of, makes the cruise more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

these pictures are awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Hubby and I will be on the Oasis for the very first time this year. We can't wait!

Thanks, I seem to do better posting pictures from the app, and have had some problems today, glad you can see them.

I am sure you and hubby will have a great time.

The rooms aren't available until 1, it was about 12:40, I suggested we go to the suite lounge.

We stayed in suites on NCL, so I think you tend to make comparisons, we also sail mostly on NCL and Carnival, so there are comparisons and each line has their strengths and weaknesses.

Meaning DH wanted to know why we couldn't go to the room if we had a suite like NCL. I told him just because.

4f5ae8fca8d7a05e0e86391a9998d035.jpg

4eac249b214d6651eaa6dd0ccbf66b4a.jpgcec04a18557b0a550be5ee5d4ed9053b.jpg4ad55a148ed6d277e0c92bb0fdf62067.jpg31a91266bcc4f34abfec7d9f7d4b5d69.jpg

I noticed the drinks in the pub are $13 that may have been $15 after Christmas.... anyone else notice?

I'm still a bit surprised by how many drinks are over the limit of the drink package.

Excellent photos!