Voom Online or onboard? Anthem of the seas

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had recently been on anthem of the seas and know if they offer buy one get on free for 2 devices? We require a 4 device package, that would be $360 CAD with preboarding prices (30% off).

I saw that they sometimes offer buy one get one 50% off on board, in which case I think it would be cheaper if we bought on board, as we are diamond C&A members. I think the math would work out to be $335 CAD (or $255 USD).

Thanks!

I saw that they sometimes offer buy one get one 50% off on board, in which case I think it would be cheaper if we bought on board, as we are diamond C&A members.

Offers on board vary so unpredictably, you can't go by even the past sailing to project forward to your cruise. The on board discount for D a is $20 off any package and like everything else, probably not combinable with any other offers. If you really need a 4 device package, you probably won't do better than the current pre cruise discounts. The math would be different for a one device package, which I assume you know you can share across 4 (or any number of) devices.

i just did the other day online 1 person and 5 devices and it was cheaper then doing 1 device for 5 people Make sense? hope so lol

I originally did the 1 person 2 device plan. Then they had a discount on 1 person plan so I bought to separate and was cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry to piggy off this thread,..but on a similar topic...

If I get it for 1 device, can I use it for multiple devices one at a time or is it tied to that one MAC ID device? I was thinking like an iPhone and iPAD or iPAD and Laptop.

Sorry to piggy off this thread,..but on a similar topic...

If I get it for 1 device, can I use it for multiple devices one at a time or is it tied to that one MAC ID device? I was thinking like an iPhone and iPAD or iPAD and Laptop.

You can use a one-device package on as many different devices as you like, but only one device can be logged in at a time.