Drink Bucket List (not a Bucket of Drinks list)

Specially_K

So I've seen a lot of comments in discussions that the drink package allows you to sample cocktails that you wouldn't normally try. I like that.

Any suggestions of some drinks to try?

Obviously there are the specialty drinks on the menus... but perhaps some others as well.

Share your favorites! :cool:

I miss the old Rebellious fish glasses...but what it is- Orange Grey Goose, passion fruit liqueur(just took me forever to spell that!), triple sec, OJ, and a bit of sparkling wine or Prosecco. Then they throw in a few blueberries, raspberries, and/or blackberries (they get less as the cruise wears on)

I did have a great martini on Holland that NCL should be able to make- a Fashionista (on HAL)- Pineapple vodka, raspberry puree, a bit of sour,and maybe OJ shaken up.It was really, really good...now I have to go dig out my drink menu review and see exactly what was in it!

I am a sucker for mojitos. Dirty martinis (super dirty) are great too...the Breakaway bartender actually went to far as to muddle and strain the olives...it's the thought that counts! Dark and Stormies...I could go on all day. The downside of being blessed with the drink package for the past few cruises and being a bartender!

Fireball Ginger Ale. A shot of fireball whiskey in a glass of ginger ale [emoji3]

Fireball and club soda is my drink when I'm at home. I have it on board sometimes, but there's so many new options for me to try! :)

What's a rebellious fish?

It's like a screwdriver but it has fresh fruit. Usually it's the drink of the day one day.

Fun cruise drinks to try:

1. BBC Baileys banana coloda tastes like a chocolate covered banana in a glass. Great dessert drink. Very heavy

2. St Lawrence Cocktail, light refreshing vodka elderflower liquor, passion fruit, grapefruit juice & champagne

3. Sidecar up with sugar -- tastes like lemonade

4. French martini -- fruity pineapple & Chambord

5. Blue Hawaiian -- how can you go wrong with a bright blue drink made with pineapple?

6. Washington Apple

7. long island iced tea -- if you have never had one Very potent

8. Slow comfortable screw against a wall (if you are brave enough to ask for it lol) It's an extra sweet screwdriver with southern comfort, slo gin & Galliano

9. Mojito but only if they have fresh mint

10. mimosa & bellini (with peaches)

11 painkiller

12 caipirinha -- booze, ice & sugar, another very potent drink but it doesn't taste heavy at all

13. Cadillac margarita -- adds OJ & grand mariner to soften the bite of the tequila

14 Cosmopolitan

15 rum punch

16. Bahama mama

Bellini to start the day (ok most likely more than 1) ;)

Mr. Worldwide was my fun drink last cruise

There was a really good martini at the Whiskey bar on Breakaway - no idea what it was called!

Otherwise I stuck to my usual vodka tonic

Loved the Miami Vice! be careful tho, it sneaks up on you lol

One day on Grand Turk I was ordering them with a 151 floater. For some reason my wife says I am no longer allowed to do that :>). Yep they are mighty good.

I had a friend recently on the Escape and was told they no longer can make the Cagney's Speakeasy because they can no longer get one of the ingredients. Has anyone else had a Speakeasy recently?, it really is may favorite drink on NCL.