Is bogo 50 voom available on every royal Carribean cruisw

giraffe1316

Did you mean ROOM - not voom?

If so NO. This is something a one ship may offer but only for a specific cruise, only for a specific time. If ALL RCCL cruises were buy one, get one 50% off, they would have to raise the prices WAY up to make a profit!

Did you mean ROOM - not voom?

If so NO. This is something a one ship may offer but only for a specific cruise, only for a specific time. If ALL RCCL cruises were buy one, get one 50% off, they would have to raise the prices WAY up to make a profit!

Well you may want to double check your answer and look at this on the RCI website as the current 60% off second guess promo seems to apply to all cruises I've checked. While they may offer itinerary specific promotions under their "Deals" page, they also offer general sales such as this that apparently apply to all itineraries. I am certain the base prices are also adjusted to allow for their appropriate bottom line, but they run fleet wide sales and promos like this all the time.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/

giraffe1361 I would suggest going on the RCI website and checking the itineraries you are interested in to confirm that the promo applies. I have looked at a number myself and it has applied to all.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Well this is interesting. Bonnie J's answer is correct if the OP was asking about VOOM, the Internet thing. leaveitallbehind is correct if the OP was asking about ROOM. I love the English language. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...good point! Maybe the OP will clarify. :)

Well this is interesting. Bonnie J's answer is correct if the OP was asking about VOOM, the Internet thing. leaveitallbehind is correct if the OP was asking about ROOM. I love the English language. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't seen anything that's BOGO 50% off...cabin or Voom :confused:

60% off 2nd cruiser or 30% off Voom.

Guest maddycat
Hi,

I was just wondering if buy one get one 50% off voom is available onboard every royal Carribean cruise?

Thanks!

I'm not sure. It seems that RCI runs some specials that apply to all ships and sailings. Other special sales are limited to specific ships and sailings. I'd either post this on the cruise critic RCI board (link is below) or call RCI and ask. By the way, we had voom on the Anthem and it was very fast, almost as fast as our Fios at home.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83