Happy Hour on the Koningsdam?

canadarocks

Can anyone tell me when and where Happy Hours are on the Koningsdam? And if there are two at the same time, if one bar is better than the other?

On the Nieuw Amsterdam in January, Happy Hour was from 4-5pm in both the Crow's Nest and the Ocean Bar. We much preferred the Ocean Bar, less busy and great service of appetizer plates to every table. :)

In addition to those two places, the Explorer's Bar or Billboard Onboard were sometimes added for the same 4:00 - 5:00 period. Can't tell you anything about them though, as we never went to any.

Thanks, do you know if there were any other times that the Koningdam had Happy Hour?

Was on the K-dam two weeks ago. The happy hour was only on sea days, in our case, Monday and Friday only. Crows nest was the best. Also, keep an eye on the Navigator, there is a "bar hop" on the K-Dam and ours was on Thursday. It was attended by probably close to 70 people........ a lot of fun!

Was on the K-dam two weeks ago. The happy hour was only on sea days, in our case, Monday and Friday only. Crows nest was the best. Also, keep an eye on the Navigator, there is a "bar hop" on the K-Dam and ours was on Thursday. It was attended by probably close to 70 people........ a lot of fun!

Hmmm.... bad news about the Happy Hour frequency, but the Bar Hop sounds interesting! :D

I have the dailies from our cruise starting 1/29/2017. There was happy hour every day at 4pm in the billboard lounge, (dueling piano bar), and also at 10 pm every night in the Crows nest. Second drink had a $2.00 charge.

Koningsdam Feb 12-19 (from saved Navigators)

nothing on Embarkation Day

Mon - Sat Billboard Onboard 4 - 5

Tue - Thu & Sat Crows Nest 4 - 5

Mon - Sat Crows Nest 10 - 11

buy 1 get 1 for $2

Do you remember what the cost was for the bar hop? Sounds like a lot of fun!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Sorry, I should have been more explicit. During "Happy Hour" what does HAL offer? Discounted beverages? Food? entertainment?

Normally the "Happy Hour" offer is just buy one, get a second identical drink for $2.00. Some ships serve "finger food", but most do not. On the Prinsendam, the early "Happy Hour" included afternoon trivia.

Koningsdam Billboard Onboard also had a self-serve buffet type line set-up with different appetizers during afternoon Happy Hour...can't say if it was everyday, but was there the two times we went.

I believe the buffet line was there every day during my Koningsdam cruise.

Rich