FLL Hotel Needed with Two Bedroom Suite?

the admiral12

I am traveling with the a large family and need to hopefully find a hotel that is in the greater PE/FLL area ( we have a car) that has two bedroom suites. I have seen the Hyatt House Dania Beach has them but the reviews say the condition is nasty.

Anybody have other ideas? I could be up to 20 miles away without a problem

Use the site mentioned by John for starters. Good maps with lists of decent hotel chains known for the larger rooms and suites. With a car your choices are unlimited.

Hmmm....Are you needing to park while cruising? Is so, you need to look at those hotels offering the park and cruise package. Some are very reasonable.

Many Residence Inns have suites that contain 2 bedrooms. Some Embassy Suites have them too... We are staying at the Embassy Suites in Palm Beach Gardens in a 2-bedroom suite in June. It is about 1 hour from FLL.

How about connecting rooms? Hyatt place has nice, large rooms with sitting areas the rooms all have sofa bed couches and either two DOUBLE beds or one King.

The connecting room would fit your needs.

We've stayed at this property several times now, 17th street convention center location.

Homewood Suites is a great place to stay as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am traveling with the a large family and need to hopefully find a hotel that is in the greater PE/FLL area ( we have a car) that has two bedroom suites. I have seen the Hyatt House Dania Beach has them but the reviews say the condition is nasty.

Anybody have other ideas? I could be up to 20 miles away without a problem

Nasty??

Someone is just flat out lying because the Hyatt House is very nice, almost new, they have a really good breakfast and evening reception/meal with wine and beer (Mon-Thurs). Their Trio Suites sell out regularly so you should reserve ASAP.

Other suite hotels are Homewood Suites on Griffin Road and Gallery One Doubletree (Water Taxi stop) on Sunrise Blvd.

We stay at the Gallery One every time we cruise out of Fort Lauderdale and get a two bedroom suite. It's perfect for my husband, our two teenage daughters and my parents. There is room for everyone!