Carnival Glory - Adult pool?

Does anyone know if after drydock is complete, the aft pool will remain adult only? I am thinking they may put serenity back there and keep the pool as adult only... that way there is a place to cool off in the serenity area. I am considering booking on the Glory... however, i will never book a cruise without an adult pool again, if it is a ship with more than one pool.

The aft pool is suppose to be adult only but in my experience that is rarely enforced and the hot tubs are not adult only. Plus since the pizza place is back there I doubt that it could be made into a serenity area.

I just did a quick search of the Conquest class ships and the Serenity Area has only been added to the Freedom, Valor and Liberty and it's always been put on the Sun deck 12 starboard side and no pool or hot tubs.

We personally cannot wrap our brains around pool or hot tub on the boat (or anywhere public for that matter). While on the Sunshine last October we attended the "Love and Marriage" show. One of the questions asked the 3 couples on the stage (including a newlywed couple married on the boat) was where was the last time they made whoppie. The response was "in the hot tub on the lido deck."

NOPE. THAT'S IT. NOT DOING IT. People soup is not for me. That's gross ... I don't care how many chemicals you put in the pool! :eek:

We personally cannot wrap our brains around pool or hot tub on the boat (or anywhere public for that matter). While on the Sunshine last October we attended the "Love and Marriage" show. One of the questions asked the 3 couples on the stage (including a newlywed couple married on the boat) was where was the last time they made whoppie. The response was "in the hot tub on the lido deck."

NOPE. THAT'S IT. NOT DOING IT. People soup is not for me. That's gross ... I don't care how many chemicals you put in the pool! :eek:

I've been on 35 cruises on CCL and I can't remember the last time I used the hot tub for the reason mentioned above besides children use those hot tubs who knows what they do while in them and the drunk adults are probably just has bad.

Gary

Have been on the Glory this past two Februarys and though the aft pool is supposed to be adult only, I have seen some young children there, but none in the hot tub. The amount of children is so negligible, you barely notice them. There were no children running in and out of the pool. Its relaxing and quiet back there. The aft pool has tables and chairs for anyone to use, which circle the pool all the way around, also lounges around the pool To sum it up its not a serenity area with the hammocks and cushioned chairs and couches, you can find some quiet time by the pool.

I've been on 35 cruises on CCL and I can't remember the last time I used the hot tub for the reason mentioned above besides children use those hot tubs who knows what they do whsile in them and the drunk adults are probably just has bad.

Gary

I like to get in the hot tubs and pool first thing when they open, usually no one else there... nothing beats sitting in the hottub in the early morning with the sky and ocean breeze... this is part of my cruise ritual:D