Asian Itineraries?

We're interested in an Asian cruise in 2018 or 2019, and since we're platinum status and love the NCL suites, NCL seems to be the logical choice. Their website shows 2 Asian itineraries in March 2018 but nothing else in 2018 or 2019 and only 1 remaining this year. For other regions they have itineraries out to 2020. I know the Joy is going to cruise in Asia and will be available through NCL's Chinese site, but we're not fans of the gigantic ships, the Jewel (doing the 2 March 2018) and Star (doing 1 Asian cruise next month) are more to our taste.

Is NCL likely to release more dates in the next few months, or are they really only doing these 3 cruises and then no longer doing Asia through the US website? I was going to email NCL directly, but I couldn't find an email address in the "Contact Us" section, and I figure I won't have much luck getting a legit answer if I call.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're interested in an Asian cruise in 2018 or 2019, and since we're platinum status and love the NCL suites, NCL seems to be the logical choice. Their website shows 2 Asian itineraries in March 2018 but nothing else in 2018 or 2019 and only 1 remaining this year. For other regions they have itineraries out to 2020. I know the Joy is going to cruise in Asia and will be available through NCL's Chinese site, but we're not fans of the gigantic ships, the Jewel (doing the 2 March 2018) and Star (doing 1 Asian cruise next month) are more to our taste.

Is NCL likely to release more dates in the next few months, or are they really only doing these 3 cruises and then no longer doing Asia through the US website? I was going to email NCL directly, but I couldn't find an email address in the "Contact Us" section, and I figure I won't have much luck getting a legit answer if I call.

Following. And btw, the prices are pretty insane for those cruises. We'd love to go but will wait for more options.

From NCL.com:

Experience paradise on the sea on board Norwegian Joy. Set to debut in China Summer of 2017, Norwegian Joy will be the fleet's most innovative ship to date. Styled exclusively for Chinese travelers, guests can expect an upscale resort style vacation with world-class entertainment, fine international dining, unrivaled duty-free luxury shopping with the freedom and flexibility found on all Norwegian Cruise Line ships.

Homeports: Shanghai and Tianjin (Beijing)

Booking Information: Will be open for sale through our Chinese Travel Partners

Primary Language: Mandarin

Itineraries: Coming Soon

https://www.ncl.com/norwegian-joy

You might look at Star Cruises which is a tentacle of NCL. Star cruise line operates many of the Asian market...Star owns 40% of NCL.

http://www.starcruises.com/us/en

• 1 month later...

We are also interested in the same itinerary for 2019.We have litterally just rang them to be told "It's too early more info to be released the fourth quarter of the year, but this does not mean we won't be doing them."

We really don't know what to make of there responce.

I tried to find the Jewel Asia cruises for 2018 on NCL but couldn't find them. Does this mean they are sold out?

Possibly. We are booked on the March 2018 Hong Kong to Tokyo cruise on the Jewel. It no longer shows up on the NCL site, so I checked an online travel agency's site. The cruise still shows as available, but the only cabin category is mini-suite, and the price is quite expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Forums